Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cheers to Life !

Had destiny not planned the plan before
Of the life that seems so smart.
I would have missed the fun or rocks
And the thrill in driving a cart.
-Payal Pandya 


When ever I think about my life, I always want to make it big. Bigger than that of anyone else. But I never seem to have known the right way. The only thing I can do is, evaluate each moment as it comes, live it to the fullest and try to make it different in some or the other way, no matter how small it may be. This is another attempt to do something that can make people remember me.

On this blog I shall keep posting my poems, new and old; my articles and short stories; some informative stuff that may be rare and at times some financial gyan as well. Please let me know your opinions and suggestions, as this is my first attempt to put forward my writings to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Really good one.. Thinking is so so important aspect of life. Unless one knows what he or she wants from life, their aspirations, dreams, destination they want to reach in future there's no way our mind and body would take us to reach there.. If this journey of so called Life has started then obviously we should know the destination we wanna reach..



    ReplyDelete