Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Me - A Life Within You!

Who am I?
If not the spark in those innocent eyes, that know nothing but love.

Who am I?
If not the sense of a free mind, that wishes to fly high each dawn.

Who am I?
If not the sound of the river that flows perennially, raging through the heart...deep down the soul.

Who am I?
If not the warmth in the hug, which envelopes one in times of cold.

Who am I?
If not a hand that holds, when you draw the courage to take a new step.

Who am I?
If not you, in your heart and soul.
Your inner voice, your matter that fills the void.
Your warmth in the frost and breeze in the heat.
The other half of you...the me within you and the you within me.

Who am I?
If not Vrinda, a life within YOU.

2 comments:

  1. The other half of you, the me within you and the you within me..nothing is more vocal than this statement...so strong but in a subtle manner..a mirrored reflection of the author herself, may be, truthfully

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful... The answer seeking an answer :)

    ReplyDelete